Has anyone done Swim with Sea Lions, St Thomas?

Jill

I just booked this because I have a chunk of OBC that we’re trying to use. 

Was wondering if anyone has done it and if it was good. If so, about how long did the excursion last (start to finish). 

Thought about getting lunch at Bushwacker’s then heading to Magen’s Bay if there’s time. We’re in port until 4. Excursion starts at 10:30. 

We’ve been to St Thomas several times but will have friends with us who have never been hence Bushwackers for the view and Magen’s Bay because well you know, it’s Magen’s Bay. Gotta see it once in your life! 

We did this back in 2018.  It was a fun time!  If I recall, the transportation took about 30 minutes to get there.  We spent about 30 minutes in the water with the sea lions (the names were Oscar and Renaldo).  We had time to explore the very small marine park and iguanas were a-plenty just roaming around.  We hopped back on the transportation and got back to the ship.  The whole excursion was 3-4 hours?

On 8/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, Jacqui said:

Haven't done this excursion, but we are signed up for it too and I believe you're on the same cruise!  Oct 23 on Symphony.  My cruise planner says it's 3.5 hours so should be done by 2.

I cancelled the sea lion swim ? Our friends that we are traveling with couldn’t book it. It was sold out so I canceled ours and now we’re all doing the champagne catamaran cruise over to St John