2 Bedroom Grand Suite on Ovation

Fairlynew

I am traveling soon with a group of friends.  We booked the 2 bedroom grand suite to have enough real beds for all of us.  I emailed the concierge to request that the beds in both rooms be converted to twin beds.  The reply was that the second bedroom in our suite (9234) has bunk beds and only one of the beds can be split.  The description clearly states that there are two queen size beds that can be divided into twin beds.  It sounds like the concierge may be mistaken.  If anyone has been in one of these suites on Ovation and can let me know if both rooms can be made up into twin beds, I would appreciate it.  

The second bedroom is one king bed that can be split with 2 overhead beds (pullmans), therefore the 2nd room can sleep 4 with each having their own bed.

I believe the other bedroom has a king than splits into two beds as well, so there can be 6 single beds in all.  Then there's a double sleeper sofa, which is why the room is rated 8 occupancy.