Is there normally a charge for Solarium Bistro on Oasis? Its in my dining options with $0.

wozswoman

It is free on Oasis class ships (except Allure at dinner).  Reservations are recommended. They are open for breakfast and lunch and it's like a mini version of the Windjammer. At dinner it's a hybrid menu and buffet - you order entrees from a menu and the appetizers, salad and dessert are buffet style.

13 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It is free on Oasis class ships (except Allure at dinner).  Reservations are recommended. They are open for breakfast and lunch and it's like a mini version of the Windjammer. At dinner it's a hybrid menu and buffet - you order entrees from a menu and the appetizers, salad and dessert are buffet style.

On Allure it becomes the Brazilian restaurant Samba Grill which is an up charge restaurant 

I've booked it for a couple of evenings on our upcoming Harmony cruise, also sailing 26 September, and it is complimentary on this ship too.

However, I have been looking at the menu in the app and it definitely seems to be much more limited than the menus @twangster has posted in the past, which will be a pity, if true. That said, the MDR menus on the two nights I've booked at the Solarium are very weak, so we'll probably at least try the Solarium for the first of those and then decide about the second. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:30 PM, AshleyDillo said:

So on the Allure dinner at Solarium has a cost?