Verifying Submitted Vaccination Status

I received this email for my cruise on Freedom in October.  I responded and submitted my vaccination status but I cannot see anything in my documents or my check-in status that I have done so.  The last thing I want to happen is to be denied boarding for non-compliance to this requirement.  How can I verify/confirm that Royal has received my reply?

image.thumb.png.2ae46926e95d9d48f5b30cbf6ed10737.png

16 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Have not gotten the email about are you vaxed.

But did get the email for our Sept. cruise on OY about the safety protocols.

Should I be concerned that we didn't get the email about being vaxed?

It might just be for Florida cruises where they havent been denying boarding to over 12 year olds who arent vaccinated and comply with the protocols.  For other departures, they already know if you are or aren't vaccinated, based upon your age. 

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center

The most updated protocols will be located here.  

Ai ai ai… this is all so confusing.  Royal should synchronize all information available on all platforms.  

The info I have is from the check-in information that shows up with my bookings.  Now another section of their site has a different set of information.

I am a reasonably informed cruiser and I’m confused.  Can you imagine how this goes for uninitiated cruisers?

14 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Even on the Royal App, it says testing is for unvaccinated only.

Where do you see that in the app?  I'm trying to find anything that mentions testing to see what it says for my sailing, but you are correct that they need to get it synchronized everywhere.  They should pull out the reference to testing everywhere and just have it point to one page that keeps all the information updated.  

I can see how it is confusing, but ultimately it is going to be on you to find out what the requirements are for you to sail.  It's a shame that you have to put so much effort into it.

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Well that explains it, I'm an Android user.  If they can't make it identical on all platforms they really need to keep it to linking to Royal's website.

I'm also an android user using the Celebrity App. I'm assuming that app and RCL's app are fundamentally the same. With the Celebrity app, the only things that work when you're not aboard and connected to the ship's wifi is some boiler plate safety and health information and the check-in process. The check-in is going to be ship and port specific wrt what you need to do to get through check-in and board. I'm not confident recommending the check-in on the app is as up to date as it should be. The web site information you're looking for is going to be the best source of information. It's hard to find this stuff on Celebrity's web site but it is findable if not with an undue amount of effort considering how important it is to be in compliance with ever changing healthy sail rules and protocols.

I posted a link to Celebrity's single source .pdf file that has ships and their home ports across the top row and the list of things you need to know in the far left column. You find your ship/home port then move down the column for information on vaccine and testing requirements for departure port, ports that will be visited, masking rules and so forth. The best way to read the file's incredibly small print is to download it and read it in a .pdf file reader, enlarging areas you're interested in. It's not perfect but it got updated a lot and was current when I boarded Equinox out of PEV three weeks ago. Royal may have one of these too if you can find it.

Anyways, the apps aren't perfect. On Equinox yesterday, IT changed over to a new program that supported the app, internet, TV, phones and a whole lot of non-critical system functions. It took a long time for the new system to boot. No surprise. These kinds of updates never go without a glitch. It's working now but during the changeover, all my account information was lost (later restored) and the app crashed. I had to uninstall it on my android phone and download the app again (it's free to access it at google play). Voi la, it started working again and all the events I had scheduled on it were still there. It's basically a good app with a lot of functionality to do things on it without human interface. When it's working. I like it and use it extensively. 

TBH, rules are changing daily if not hourly. I'm currently on the last leg of a B3B sailing a S Caribbean itinerary. It was changed once 2w before departure and again a day before. St. Kitts and Barbados were dropped and Curacao and Aruba were added. Caribbean governments are implementing new COVID rules often these changes based on current country and port town viral prevalence. Today, we arrived in Castries St. Lucia. At the announcement the ship had been cleared by local authorities, the rules were that the only way you could leave the port area shops was by cruise excursion. We knew this after a letter we received in our cabin on the first day of the cruise stated as much. 30 minutes later the announcer cheerily advised that if vaccinated, you could explore independently. Not vaxed, e.g., kids under 12, you could still get off the ship but only on a cruise ship sponsored tour.

Cruising during COVID is a fast movingball game. If you want to cruise aboard the safest congregate setting on the planet despite what the CDC thinks, be flexible, expect change and do the best you can to stay informed - not easy. My view is that RCL and Celebrity will do what they can to accommodate guests testing needs in the face of last minute changes. Vaccination rules? If you are not in compliance with the latest information on requirements, your responsibility to know them - even last minute - there won't be exceptions and the lines are well within their legal right to be hard-asses on this.  

42 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

I have an apple. I don't see the above screen on my Royal app. Where should I look for it? Under Safety; Health; Check-in; or someplace else?

I'm on Odyssey sailing 9/19

Look under the SetSail Pass.  You can also click the “Health” button in the bottom of the screen 

On 8/21/2021 at 9:00 AM, PG Cruiser said:

I received this email for my cruise on Freedom in October.  I responded and submitted my vaccination status but I cannot see anything in my documents or my check-in status that I have done so.  The last thing I want to happen is to be denied boarding for non-compliance to this requirement.  How can I verify/confirm that Royal has received my reply?

image.thumb.png.2ae46926e95d9d48f5b30cbf6ed10737.png

Can I please get the link for updating vaccine status?  I can’t find my email with the link.  Thanks ? 

I got this email twice. I received one saying someone on my booking wasn't vaccinated and this was a 12&up vaxxed only cruise. I laughed because we all are and was never asked to submit info. Then my TA sent one but I already filled this form out for everyone on the booking.