xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jun 5, 2022 - Western Med from Barcelona

3 hours ago, Tammy LR said:
4 hours ago, VoidoftheSeas said:

Checked in! Feeling real now!

Oustanding! Oh, I hope those of us boarding in Rome will be able to check in soon. 

I saw an another board that folks from the June 2 sailing we're able to check in on Sunday, so that looks to be the day for you.

Has anyone been to Marseille, France before? Is it easy to grab a cab from the port and explore on our own? We have a few main things we want to see and don't want to book through the cruise ship. Deciding between a cab to take us to each area we want to see vs getting a private guide. Any suggestions?

On 4/25/2022 at 3:19 AM, Hharris1997 said:

Has anyone been to Marseille, France before? Is it easy to grab a cab from the port and explore on our own? We have a few main things we want to see and don't want to book through the cruise ship. Deciding between a cab to take us to each area we want to see vs getting a private guide. Any suggestions?

We did it on a previous cruise, we did a RC excursion round the highlights of the place, to be honest it’s probably the worst port I’ve ever been and we just stay on the ship now whenever we stop there.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:52 AM, parkyy2k said:

We did it on a previous cruise, we did a RC excursion round the highlights of the place, to be honest it’s probably the worst port I’ve ever been and we just stay on the ship now whenever we stop there.

I'm so bummed to hear that. I've heard such a mix of likes vs dislikes. We have friends that went on their own and LOVED Marseille on their own without a guide. They took a train to Notre Dame and said they were pleasantly surprised. Then some shopping in a newer area of shops. I've heard doing the excursions sometimes is not enjoyable because you are limited on what you can see. The good thing for you is you get more time to get stuff done on the ship!!!

I am book on Wonder of the Seas on June 5th leaving out of Barcelona first time cruising on the Mediterranean.  We booked shore excursions thru RC how and when do you know where to meet and at what time? (first time doing shore excursions)

On 5/1/2022 at 9:40 PM, Wander said:

I am book on Wonder of the Seas on June 5th leaving out of Barcelona first time cruising on the Mediterranean.  We booked shore excursions thru RC how and when do you know where to meet and at what time? (first time doing shore excursions)

You will receive tickets in your stateroom that will have a meeting place listed on them.

On 4/7/2022 at 7:11 PM, wordell1 said:

I am getting on in Rome and can't get into the app at all for this cruise - it just says, "we're working on the fun".  It works fine for the 3 other cruises I have booked.  Hopefully it will work when we hit check in.

Have you been able to get into the app yet? We downloaded it to my husband's phone and we can access it there, however, I still can't access it on mine. It still shows, "we're still working on the fun."

I did reach out to Royal Caribbean through Twitter and they created a ticket, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

9 minutes ago, Tammy LR said:

Have you been able to get into the app yet? We downloaded it to my husband's phone and we can access it there, however, I still can't access it on mine. It still shows, "we're still working on the fun."

I did reach out to Royal Caribbean through Twitter and they created a ticket, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I don't think anyone boarding in Rome will be able to use the app.  If you are boarding in Barcelon, it should work.  Try uninstalling it and reinstalling - that usually fixes it.

7 hours ago, Tammy LR said:

I’m having the same issue. I tried doing on my husbands phone and it worked for a minute the when logged out it is doing the same as yours and mine. Have they fixed your issue? We’re you able to upload info for your vaccines?

7 hours ago, wordell1 said:

I don't think anyone boarding in Rome will be able to use the app.  If you are boarding in Barcelon, it should work.  Try uninstalling it and reinstalling - that usually fixes it.

Wor dell’ have you been able to download app and download your vaccine cards? 

11 hours ago, Hharris1997 said:

Wor dell’ have you been able to download app and download your vaccine cards? 

No, at this point I don't expect that we will be able to use the app.  I'm just going to bring everything to check in.  I think everyone will be in the same situation.

I'm cruising from Rome and have reached out to RC on Twitter. My app isn't working either, but when we downloaded it to my husband's phone, his worked. Go figure. They are aware of the problem and working on it. I'll post in here again once I hear from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jun 5, 2022 - Western Med from Barcelona