Error Message at Checkout for Cruise Planner

3 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I've gotten this error message when I tried checking out (submitting payment) for Cruise Planner items.   Does anybody know how to fix this error?

1029587378_ScreenShot2021-08-19at5_02_04AM.png.b3d847cd354b16b46b8f72e0fd60b8ce.png

I've been getting the same error message yesterday and this morning.

1 hour ago, Funeegal said:

I received the same error on Chrome.  I tried Edge and I am being asked to sign in over and over again.  I am currently on the phone with RCL booking excursions and told the rep of the errors.  His response?  That's weird.

No sh*t sherlock.

When it asks you to sign in over and over again that is usually because you didn't log out of cruise planner properly and you need to wait about an hour before it will let you back in.  Don't you just love RCL apps/website?!

7 hours ago, Mark_A said:

Finally got it to work tonight on my home pc.  using chrome 

No success for me.  Same error message shows up on Safari.  On Chrome I could not even get to the Cruise Planner, it keeps going on a loop asking me to sign in every time I click "Plan My Cruise"

1 hour ago, instaGator said:

No luck for me either, still get the "Error 405: Request method 'GET' not supported" message. ?

yeah, i'm also hitting that issue since yesterday.  i've tried multiple computers, browsers, modes, clearing cookies, clearing cache, etc.  i've also tried deleting and re-adding everything from my shopping cart.  annoying.  it's like they don't want me to spend money, or something.

4 hours ago, James Mills said:

I called to book a dining package and the agent I spoke with was aware of the issue and said they were working on it.

James

I'm having flashbacks to a few years ago when we got a new system at work (which we absolutely depend on to do our jobs quickly and efficiently) and it crashed constantly.  The line we got from the company was "we're aware of the problem and we're working on it".  In the meantime we'd have a dozen people on pen and paper totally stressed and ready to quit their jobs, lol.  Good times....

• 11 months later...