NO unlimited dining package available on Oasis of the Sea for end of Sept? Sold out?

wozswoman

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

Well... as the saying goes... "Good things come to those who wait"

I was finally able to order the Unlimited Dining Package for my Oasis sailing in November.  It took weeks and weeks of checking the Cruise Planner for the UDP's availability.  After several glitches, I was able to check out and seal the deal.  Although it doesn't look like a very good deal.  At $217, it's pricey!   Now I have to check everyday for price reductions 😁

image.png.aef2745964bc3d4a3319d753d58853be.png

Ours popped up but only let us book 2 people from our party of 4. Im assuming a couple cancelled so only half way for us..

2 hours ago, Linda R said:

UDP disappeared for Oasis in December.    Was available until about 3 weeks ago.  I assume it is sold out

Just keep trying.  I got mine for November after week of trying.

Tonight I also got the UDP for the Wonder Inaugural... Yay!!!   Patience Plue Persistence Pays!!! (alliteration intended)

On 9/26/2021 at 8:04 AM, Baked Alaska said:

My gut feeling is that as the final payment deadline approaches, more UDP will become available. They may drop on and then drop off, so the key is to catch it. On our Oasis Dec 26th sailing, my husband, son, and I currently have the 3 nt dining package, plus I was able to grab one UDP when it suddenly popped up on the CP. So, of course, if nothing else ever shows up, I will cancel the single UDP and go with the already purchased 3 nt. 

For oasis Dec 26, it popped up a couple brief times for 196.  I feel like I see it when I login with a pc.

7 hours ago, Nyugirl said:

For oasis Dec 26, it popped up a couple brief times for 196.  I feel like I see it when I login with a pc.

Yep. And, it's gone again. I was able to cancel the three three-night dining package and grab two more of the UDP for $196 a piece for a total of 3 UDPs (see above). 

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 3:33 PM, GKMCruising said:

Yup. I snagged ours for Wonder at $196/pp, I think. Hoping for a further drop with Black Friday sales but I'm doubtful, lol.

Did the package on wonder ever drop below $196? That’s what it is now but I think it’s worth it!