NO unlimited dining package available on Oasis of the Sea for end of Sept? Sold out?

wozswoman

• wozswoman changed the title to NO unlimited dining package available on Oasis of the Sea for end of Sept? Sold out?

As of the moment I post this, it's showing in my Cruise Planner for $196 on the Sept. 26 Oasis cruise.

Since it's gonna be my first time on Royal Caribbean, if I go for a package, it'll be a 3-night, so I can give the complementary venues a fair shake, too. So you can have the UDP I'm not gonna take if you hurry! ?

Please don't eat all the French onion soup...I was beyond excited to see it on the menu every night! 

Even though Oasis has a wide variety of specialty restaurants, I'm definitely impressed with the MDR menu. I'm still up in the air over whether I even want a 3-night package or not.

22 hours ago, wozswoman said:

The packages came back but after looking at the MDR menu I was content with what was on it.  I'm good eating escargot every day along with French Onion soup and steak. LOL

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! I hope you're all excited for your sailing next week! Curious...is the unlimited dining package showing available again? We have a November cruise and for the first time ever, it's not available right now. Holding onto some hope it will magically reappear. If you could let me know if yours is showing again, I'd be super duper happy! 

57 minutes ago, JarMar said:

Hi! I hope you're all excited for your sailing next week! Curious...is the unlimited dining package showing available again? We have a November cruise and for the first time ever, it's not available right now. Holding onto some hope it will magically reappear. If you could let me know if you're is showing again, I'd be super duper happy! 

Unlimited dining package for the 9/26 has come back a couple times and then disappeared again. It is currently gone

My gut feeling is that as the final payment deadline approaches, more UDP will become available. They may drop on and then drop off, so the key is to catch it. On our Oasis Dec 26th sailing, my husband, son, and I currently have the 3 nt dining package, plus I was able to grab one UDP when it suddenly popped up on the CP. So, of course, if nothing else ever shows up, I will cancel the single UDP and go with the already purchased 3 nt. 

4 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

My gut feeling is that as the final payment deadline approaches, more UDP will become available. They may drop on and then drop off, so the key is to catch it. On our Oasis 26th sailing, my husband, son, and I currently have the 3 nt dining package, plus I was able to grab one UDP when it suddenly popped up on the CP. So, of course, if nothing else ever shows up, I will cancel the single UDP and go with the already purchased 3 nt. 

Hope so. For end Nov its been sold out for a month and hasn't popped up once. Fingers crossed 

8 minutes ago, CigarsAndCruises said:

Are you guys just manually checking every few hours?  I’m really upset that for my October 24th sailing that it’s not there.  It’s really lame.  

I'd check it once a day at this point.  I got the UDP for my October 24th sailing, but I purchased it last December, and it's no longer available on my sailing.

11 hours ago, CigarsAndCruises said:

Same here!  Oasis 10/24/2021.  I honestly can’t believe it is sold out.

Does anyone know if they offer it while onboard during the first day? 

I was told usually it is, but not sure if that was on a sailing where it was previously sold out.

Well... as the saying goes... "Good things come to those who wait"

I was finally able to order the Unlimited Dining Package for my Oasis sailing in November.  It took weeks and weeks of checking the Cruise Planner for the UDP's availability.  After several glitches, I was able to check out and seal the deal.  Although it doesn't look like a very good deal.  At $217, it's pricey!   Now I have to check everyday for price reductions 😁

image.png.aef2745964bc3d4a3319d753d58853be.png