Harmony of the Seas Nov. 14 Check-In Issues

Hello to all! I'm a new user but have been following this blog since my first cruise in 2015. I'm hooked!

I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue with checking into the HOS November 14 cruise.

The app, both on my phone and on the computer, is not allowing me to select an arrival time, so I'm unable to complete the process.

Reading these posts, it appears this may be caused by the fact that the Harmony is sailing into Florida from Spain, but I wanted to confirm.

Also, this will be our first time to fly to a port. All of our previous cruises have been out of Galveston.

Is a 12pm return flight out of the Orlando airport too early? Should I opt for 2pm?

Thank you! Common sense was telling me later is better, but I'm not an experienced flyer so thought I'd ask. 

I'm hoping the cruise isn't cancelled...it will be our first star class cruise so we're excited! Also looking forward to Allure sailing from Galveston as I won't have to fly in order to experience the larger ships. ?

I had these issues earlier this summer whilst trying to checkin for Anthem.  I started on the website, then swapped to the App, then back to the website.  Each time you go back and forth you can progress further. Very buggy, but haven't had issues when checking in for Jewel or Harmony.  Could possibly be the point in time you're doing it and how many other passengers are trying to check in at the same time - Royal's systems may have bandwidth/port issues beyond which connectivity slows.

4 hours ago, DanielB said:

I am checked in for the Nov 14th Harmony sailing and the only check in time available was 3-3:30 so I would be willing to bet that that time frame is "sold out" and preventing you to continue.  More times should be added closer to the sailing.

I have the same situation as Daniel.  I'm checked in and only time slot was 3-30.

8 hours ago, Scooter6251 said:

I have the same situation as Daniel.  I'm checked in and only time slot was 3-30.

I wish I could be on the ship by 11a- noon like before but really no biggie.  Hotel check out is usually 11a or noon so just have them store the luggage until we leave.  My Symphony in September I got a 1p in Miami.  

12 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I have not done this myself but have read on another cruise board that, if you keep checking, more times may open up and you can move to one of them.  Again, just heresay but worth a try.

This happened to me for Celebrity Edge (different line, yes, but same software). At first I booked noon, but later 11:30 opened and I was able to snag one of those. 

I’ve had this happen to me. As soon as check in opens, or close to it, I check in and the only time offered is 3-3:30pm. I’m thinking this is a default time…because I kept checking two, three, sixteen times a day and eventually, days later, the list of available times appeared. I was able to choose 1pm. Keep checking!