Status of "The Key"

IRMO12HD

Has anyone had their "The Key" purchase on Cruise Planner cancelled/refunded?  There is some discussion on a Visage Livre page that someone "heard" that it's being cancelled through this year.  I purchased it for my 29 November Freedom sailing because it was less than the cost of Voom.  I don't really care if I don't have access to some of its other features (like priority boarding, disembarkment, etc.), but also don't want to have to purchase Voom at a higher rate if The Key is cancelled.  I haven't seen any notes on my Cruise Planner, and haven't yet invested time in calling RCL to see what their "official" stance is.  Just wondering . . .

16 hours ago, Matt said:

Basically, The Key hasn't been offered since Royal restarted cruises. 

There has not been an announcement on when it will return, so it's all kind of up in the air right now.

It is still being offered on my November (Freedom) and December (Oasis) sailings.  

I bought the Key for our Symphony of the Seas sailing in October and I actually called the support line for purchased packages. 

I was put on hold for a bit until I finally got the answer to these following questions:

1: What happens to the Key lunch when boarding times can be later than 1:30pm at the Earliest?

2: The key gives the benefit of priority embarkation, is this still available? 

3: The key gives the benefit of “reserved” (for lack of a better term) spots at entertainment. 

The answers I received were that #2 & 3 are dead. You have to book those by availability because of covid. 

However for #1 they said they were extending the Key lunch past 1:30 and it’ll be in a specially sanctioned spot of the main dining room.