Check in midnight or in the morning

Marlena

November 14th Harmony cruise only time available was 3-3:30p and check in just opened this morning.  I will keep checking toward closer to sailing for an earlier time.  Check in for the Oasis class seems to start at 1p now or that was the earliest option for my Symphony sailing September 25.

I checked in to my Nov 14 cruise on the Anthem this morning (90 days)…I got a 1pm arrival time. I checked in using the RC website.

The app on my phone still indicates check in unavailable (We’re working on the fun)…even after logging out and refreshing.

17 minutes ago, DanielB said:

November 14th Harmony cruise only time available was 3-3:30p and check in just opened this morning.  I will keep checking toward closer to sailing for an earlier time.  Check in for the Oasis class seems to start at 1p now or that was the earliest option for my Symphony sailing September 25.

When I checked in to my Anthem Nov 7 cruise last week…the only time available was 3pm (and I checked in pretty close to the time it opened)…I kept checking for days and then yesterday the time choices opened up and I got 1pm. I think the initial 3pm slot is just a default time. Keep checking!

10 minutes ago, BrianB said:

When I checked in to my Anthem Nov 7 cruise last week…the only time available was 3pm (and I checked in pretty close to the time it opened)…I kept checking for days and then yesterday the time choices opened up and I got 1pm. I think the initial 3pm slot is just a default time. Keep checking!

Thanks I will keep checking for sure but whats a few hours to wait to board since there has been no cruising for so long.  Just roll with the punches and enjoy life along the way.

Enjoy your Anthem cruise.

I got 12.30-1.00 on Jewel Oct 2. A little earlier than my Jul 17, 1.30-2.00, which was supposed to be the first slot but many had arrived earlier and were being processed. It was the second week of the cruise starting up so testing etc new to everyone. Hopefully Oct 2 will be more organized.

For Symphony in Nov there were apparently were some 3pm slots then no time slots. I called them today finally and the rep booted it to IT. We will see. On our cruise the next week on Allure, there were two times offered on day 1 - 1:00 and 1:30. I don’t so much care about the time, but I do care about where to hang out with that many pieces of luggage after require check out from the hotel ????????

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

What if you have a suite, is there a set arrival time?

Nope, you still are subject to the check-in time that you get when you check-in through the app or online.  However in the Concierge/Genie emails they are saying that Suites and Pinnacles have a 1-hour before and after their check-in time window to arrive.  

On 8/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, Marlena said:

For anyone who has checked in recently, does it open at midnight or let's say at 6 in the morning?

Specifically was it the same date that was originally on the app for check in.

Trying to decide if I stay up till midnight to check in or get up early to do it.

Our 90 day check in was today.   I woke up at 1:00 AM and was able to check in.  I'm not sure if it opened up right at midnight or not.  I'm happy with our 1:00 PM check in time.  Good luck!

On 8/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Nope, you still are subject to the check-in time that you get when you check-in through the app or online.  However in the Concierge/Genie emails they are saying that Suites and Pinnacles have a 1-hour before and after their check-in time window to arrive.  

I know someone said, but I can't  find it - does this include Junior Suites (since there's no Concierge, I assume no).