Chops Grille Seafood Tower going away?

VoidoftheSeas

We got a message from our genie this week that the Seafood tower is no longer available at Chops (we sail next week on Allure OTS). I'm not sure if this is because of the reduced capacity or if this is a permanent change, but thought I'd pass on the message. I know a lot of people who really like the tower.

38 minutes ago, VoidoftheSeas said:

We got a message from our genie this week that the Seafood tower is no longer available at Chops (we sail next week on Allure OTS). I'm not sure if this is because of the reduced capacity or if this is a permanent change, but thought I'd pass on the message. I know a lot of people who really like the tower.

OH NO !!!!  The Seafood Tower is a Star Class Right of Passage !!  This is heresy !!

43 minutes ago, VoidoftheSeas said:

What is a seafood tower?

4 hours ago, VoidoftheSeas said:

In the App, the menus finally posted late last week for our upcoming Oasis sailing, and the Seafood Towers they were still there.  Those selections are gone today in an updated menu. 

1 hour ago, Chuck586 said:

Between the loss of the Seafood Tower and the cancellation of the cupcake class I may just cancel my whole trip....

You aren't too off base with this...it may be a big deal to Star Class folks..these were some of the extras and perks that were included with the Star Class premium fares. 

I think it might be sourcing as we haven't been able to get shrimp or calamari for my restaurant. I think while some changes may be permanent as they see need for them, this tower might just be temporary. I don't eat seafood but my brother was looking forward to getting one of these.?

• 9 months later...