Set Sail pass

arebee

What it is, at least from my last cruise last month, is the place that has guest names, stateroom number, cruise ticket contract, onboard account and name on credit card had a couple places for me to sign.  The new one doesn't have anyplace for me to sign and it never had the boxes (see attachment) before.

post-3823-0-68807600-1473430442_thumb.jpg

Can someone explain what the SetSail documents are for? Are they akin to a boarding pass and itinerary? I gave my immigration/passport information over the phone to the RCI representative, do I have to fill something out in advance of departing---I have just checked the MY Cruises webpage and those documents are not yet ready.

Additionally, I did purchase an additional "berth" in our stateroom (a minimum of 5 people was required). While I did create a name, etc...I advised them I was just paying the extra cruise fare, not planning on bringing anyone with us...do they need the passport information for the "proposed" person who is actually going to no-show for the cruise. Does RCI do all the immigration stuff prior to cruise, or start it on embarkation day. Wow, sorry lots of questions but you people seem such a wealth of knowledge I"m guessing I"ll get the answers I want :)

Thank you in advance.

David