xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 18, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited to announce for the Wonder of the Seas Group Cruise in December 2022 we're going to Maya Chan while in Costa Maya!

Anyone that's booked with MEI Travel for the Wonder of the Seas group cruise is welcome to be our guest for a complimentary visit to Maya Chan as a thank you for supporting our travel sponsor for this cruise!

When: Day 5 (December 22)

Just email Beci Mahnken at [email protected] with the names of everyone on the reservation and how many guests in your cabin.

If you've never been, Maya Chan is an all-inclusive day pass spot with limited capacity and a pool!

Here's a recent visit I made: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/09/09/odyssey-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-4-costa-maya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I may be wrong here but formal nights seem to coincide with sea days.

That said, there are still come itinerary changes that need to flow through in the Cruise Planner since the addition of Perfect Day to replace Roatan.

Presently they are still offering Mason Jar Brunch on day 2 when we are at Coco Cay.  Generally this is only on sea days as well.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BeachGal said:

Hey All, can anyone give some recommendations for hotels?  I haven't departed from PC before so I'd love a couple of options near the port.  Thnx!

We usually stay at the Hampton or Home2 on Astronaut Boulevard. They share the same building, lobby and pool area and if you were really ambitious you could walk to Terminal 1! 

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

We usually stay at the Hampton or Home2 on Astronaut Boulevard. They share the same building, lobby and pool area and if you were really ambitious you could walk to Terminal 1! 

Thanks!  I looked at those two on the map and wondered how close they were.

2 hours ago, BeachGal said:

Thanks!  I looked at those two on the map and wondered how close they were.

Very close. If you are driving, they do have rates to stay parked there during the cruise and also a for-fee shuttle to the port.  If you get a room at the Hampton, some of the rooms you can even see the ships sail right by on the way out/in to the port. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Dec 18, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
14 minutes ago, DieselsCruzzzzin said:

@JC Pats @Beci I feel very outdated with the times right now but what is GroupMe and how do I become a part of the group?!?

It's a texting app/website that allows for private chats. If you've booked into the group with MEI travel, you'll receive instructions on how to join it. 

1 hour ago, DieselsCruzzzzin said:

@JC Pats @Beci I feel very outdated with the times right now but what is GroupMe and how do I become a part of the group?!?

Update: you can disregard this message just saw the FB post 

Hi! I just sent the info to the lead guests booked in the group.  Just reply to that, or message me if you have issues connecting.  Happy to help!