Cafe Latte-Tudes

39 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

I saw this on Freedom.  I'm not a drinker, but will sample things from time to time.  Since I had the refreshment package, I wonder if I could add a shot of something to a beverage and only pay the shot charge.  Something to investigate in the future.

Yes, you would only be charged for the shot. Same concept for virgin cocktails (free with the refreshment package) and paying the upcharge for the alcohol only.

1 hour ago, Reigert2008 said:

I saw this on Freedom.  I'm not a drinker, but will sample things from time to time.  Since I had the refreshment package, I wonder if I could add a shot of something to a beverage and only pay the shot charge.  Something to investigate in the future.

You should be able to as long as the Cafe can ring up the shot separately.  They will have their limited selection of liquors behind the coffee bar.  If not you can always find a bar to buy the shot at and then go get a coffee and add it yourself.  I did this at one of the Oasis class ships with the Bionic Bar...put in my order for a shot of liquor and then went and grabbed a Starbucks coffee and came back to get my shot from the robot ?

50 minutes ago, San Diego Garrett said:

How much are shots anyway? I have the Refreshment Package, so curious what my free virgin Pina colada + a rum shot would cost compared to paying out of pocket for a regular Pina Colada.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/13/look-royal-caribbeans-new-fleetwide-drink-menu

The photos in this post should give you an idea of the cost of shots.  Looks like most are in the $9-$12 range while ordering a pina colada is probably $12-$13.

1 hour ago, San Diego Garrett said:

How much are shots anyway? I have the Refreshment Package, so curious what my free virgin Pina colada + a rum shot would cost compared to paying out of pocket for a regular Pina Colada.

This blog post should be helpful: "A look at Royal Caribbean's new fleetwide drink menu | Royal Caribbean Blog" https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/13/look-royal-caribbeans-new-fleetwide-drink-menu

Prices listed on the "Spirits" pages would reflect the cost of what a shot would be. Might vary a bit based on ship and region sailing from.