xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - October 24, 2021

BrianAlt

I'm on this cruise too.  Just booked it recently.  My in-laws booked it a while ago, after their cruise to Canada was cancelled.  My wife and I decided it would be nice to join them.  Especially since it's so easy for us to sail out of Bayonne.  

Looking forward to checking out Oasis, will be the first time sailing on this ship.  We have sailed on an Oasis-class ship before - Symphony back in August of 2019.  It was our last cruise before the pandemic!

9 minutes ago, karl_nj said:

I'm on this cruise too.  Just booked it recently.  My in-laws booked it a while ago, after their cruise to Canada was cancelled.  My wife and I decided it would be nice to join them.  Especially since it's so easy for us to sail out of Bayonne.  

Looking forward to checking out Oasis, will be the first time sailing on this ship.  We have sailed on an Oasis-class ship before - Symphony back in August of 2019.  It was our last cruise before the pandemic!

Awesome!  We just booked this week, so very recently also!  We're in NJ also.  We've done all of the Oasis class ships.  LOVE THEM.  Definitely our favorite.

Here's a pic on Harmony during the, "meeting of the three sisters."  That was SO MUCH FUN!

14938220_10103372591436576_1496848004798726873_n.jpg

I’m on this cruise…second half of a B2B.  Love the Oasis-class and excited to see how she’s been amplified. Checked in, got an early arrival time…just in case something happens with the first half…never know with so much uncertainty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, CruiseGeek said:

How do you move your time down if may I ask?

Just go back into the check in part of the app or website and choose "edit check in".  If there's an earlier boarding time listed you can change yours to that.  I check daily (because I'm a bit obsessed).

27 minutes ago, CigarsAndCruises said:

I’m going solo on this cruise due to circumstances out of my control.  Anyone other solo travelers?  Either way looking forward to meeting everyone!!

On the FB roll call (I'm not on CC and can mention this, right?) there's a solo cruisers chat and meet-up scheduled.

Hello all! We are on this sailing and can’t wait!! The countdown is on! We are traveling with our 5 year old daughter, and was wondering if anyone on here was also traveling with an only child around that age. We would love to connect our daughter with a playmate if possible!

On 8/13/2021 at 6:39 PM, BrianB said:

I’m on this cruise…second half of a B2B.  Love the Oasis-class and excited to see how she’s been amplified. Checked in, got an early arrival time…just in case something happens with the first half…never know with so much uncertainty.

How's the first half of your B2B going so far? 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - October 24, 2021