Using Royal App but no mobile phone

CFL

We'll be traveling with my "non-techy" elderly parents and they do not have mobile phones (and they wouldn't be able to figure out the app if they did), they also share an email address. Since I will be traveling with them and our reservations are linked, will I be able to complete any app-related items on my phone for them?

2 hours ago, CFL said:

We'll be traveling with my "non-techy" elderly parents and they do not have mobile phones (and they wouldn't be able to figure out the app if they did), they also share an email address. Since I will be traveling with them and our reservations are linked, will I be able to complete any app-related items on my phone for them?

You should get them each their own email for lots of reasons outside of Royal , but if your reservations are linked, you can make all the ship reservations, do the health questions, check in, etc….

my in laws have their own Royal Accounts, but once we are linked, I do everything for them.  I don’t think they even know their Royal passwords ?

so many things want an email address and sharing one can cause issues, gmail is free and even if they never login, you can manage the account for them.  We created my father in law an account years ago when we gave him our old iPad and created his Apple ID.  Came in handy with making vaccine appointments this year since they wanted each person to have their own address during registration.