Online checking question

I am so excited to check in for my upcoming cruise!  I will try to check in as soon as I can, so we hopefully get an earlier arrival time at the port.  What if I am checking in and my son is not home, so I can’t take his photo?  Can I still complete the process and get that arrival time reserved?  And will it let me go back at a later time then to add his photo?  This may sound trivial, but I like to be prepared!  If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know?

My check-in opened on Aug 2nd and I was able to check all parties in my reservation without photos and passports, they just got passports Fri and I updated the info. It held their time, I think because at least one person, in my case 3/5, were fully checked in. I had to retake my photo at the port last time so I didn't bother putting in a photo this time.

Check in just opened for my Anthem Nov 7th cruise from Bayonne. 90 days out. I didn’t receive an email advising me that check in was available…I just noticed it early this morning when I viewed my account. I checked in successfully, with my uploaded photo, and figure I must be one of the first to do so…and yet the only time I was offered was 3-3:30. I’m guessing it’s not first come, earliest time offered. It’s Anthem’s first scheduled cruise from NJ this season.