Coco Cay Day Beds

cocptca

Greetings Board,

AOS in September and a day at Coco Cay, any suggestion on three day bed locations (Chill Island, Breezy Bay, and South Beach)?
Just me and the spouse, drink package accessibility, the water, and not extreme noise would be awesome.

thanks for the area suggestions.

I keep hearing that South Beach isn't open/available at this time. Perhaps for the early capacity-limited cruises they're keeping that part of CocoCay closed to "drive" business to the Beach Club? I can see Royal trying to reduce costs by not having to staff that area and making Coco Beach Club the option for people looking for the "secluded" area. I think they're shooting themselves in the foot, though, since Coco might get packed full and not be as relaxing.

They opened South Beach, we cancelled our Breezy Bay day bed and booked South Beach.  And then they decided they weren’t going to open South Beach, so they cancelled our reservation.  They are giving us free water park passes as compensation, so we are just going to enjoy those instead and save the money.  I was quite surprised at the generous offer of the passes.

51 minutes ago, Jaconso said:

I keep hearing that South Beach isn't open/available at this time. Perhaps for the early capacity-limited cruises they're keeping that part of CocoCay closed to "drive" business to the Beach Club? I can see Royal trying to reduce costs by not having to staff that area and making Coco Beach Club the option for people looking for the "secluded" area. I think they're shooting themselves in the foot, though, since Coco might get packed full and not be as relaxing.

They are using South Beach as a day off location for crew, from what I’ve heard.