Cruise Planner Charging Adult Price for all Guests - Chops

harrypotter418

Greetings!

We are going on Freedom in March 2017. Trying to make dining reservations using the cruise planner, and when making the reservation for Chops Grille it is charging me $35 per person, even for the two kids aged 8 and 4.  It is showing $210 for the 6 of us rather than what I think should be $150....  What gives? Does it charge immediately or is it just a hold?

Thanks!

Greetings!

We are going on Freedom in March 2017. Trying to make dining reservations using the cruise planner, and when making the reservation for Chops Grille it is charging me $35 per person, even for the two kids aged 8 and 4.  It is showing $210 for the 6 of us rather than what I think should be $150....  What gives? Does it charge immediately or is it just a hold?

Thanks!

Don't book for the kids.  Just book the adults and then add the kids when you get onboard.  Otherwise, they'll have to refund the price for the kids which isn't that easy for them to do, which I learned the hard way.  Once onboard, they'll then charge you the night you dine there $10 per kid, subject to change.

P.S., The same applies to the dining packages, too.  You only book them for those in your party that are over 12.