Happy news - We got the Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" again next year!

Marc

Next year will be our third year in a row sailing on Independence of the Seas for spring break. It also marks a milestone birthday for my friend with whom I've been cruising.

Last year, we had the Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" which was fun. For those who don't know, it's a unique Promenade cabin (6305) that's above the Ben & Jerry's shop on the Royal Promenade. It's only on the Freedom class ships.

Because of the cows that overlook the shop on the Royal Promenade, you have an obstructed view from the cabin's window that overlooks the Royal Promenade (you get to look at cow butts!). In exchange, you get a room that's decorated in a cow theme, free Ben & Jerry's ice cream for the cruise, plus access to the "Cow-cierge" Lounge.

I'm glad that we managed to get it again next year. It's a lot of fun, and Concierge Lounge access is pretty cool, too.

You can see a YouTube video tour of the cabin that I made last year here: Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" - Independence of the Seas (March 2013).

Next year will be our third year in a row sailing on Independence of the Seas for spring break. It also marks a milestone birthday for my friend with whom I've been cruising.

Last year, we had the Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" which was fun. For those who don't know, it's a unique Promenade cabin (6305) that's above the Ben & Jerry's shop on the Royal Promenade. It's only on the Freedom class ships.

Because of the cows that overlook the shop on the Royal Promenade, you have an obstructed view from the cabin's window that overlooks the Royal Promenade (you get to look at cow butts!). In exchange, you get a room that's decorated in a cow theme, free Ben & Jerry's ice cream for the cruise, plus access to the "Cow-cierge" Lounge.

I'm glad that we managed to get it again next year. It's a lot of fun, and Concierge Lounge access is pretty cool, too.

You can see a YouTube video tour of the cabin that I made last year here: Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" - Independence of the Seas (March 2013).

Love this have never met anyone that has sailed in these.  What is the Cabin number in case I get the chance?

Hope you have a great cruise again this year

Love this have never met anyone that has sailed in these.  What is the Cabin number in case I get the chance?

Hope you have a great cruise again this year

It's cabin 6305. 

This is one of those secrets that most people don't know about. If one normally books an inside cabin on a Freedom class ship, it's definitely worth considering, especially with its perks!

I'm sure it's going to be a great cruise! Thanks!

More happy news! The prices dropped for this sailing. I called up Royal Caribbean and got them to adjust the pricing for our booking to the new, lower price!

That is great news! Personally, when I book a cruise i still go on every day to see if the price goes down because I find that if it does and I call Royal they usually adjust the price for me. Also I like to see if a better category cabin opens up for a good price and I think everyone should do this!