Oasis out of New Jersey Sept 26, 2021

RayT

We are sailing the same day as you, but on Harmony out of Barcelona, and share your nervousness. Here's hoping we both get smooth sailing and a great cruise. Fingers, legs and eyes crossed. ?

8 hours ago, Cruising With JT said:

I am onboard the week before, will make sure to keep it nice and clean for you ? Oasis cruises are a go as of now as they got approved for sailing from the CDC last I heard. It is scary not knowing what a month will look like but just hope for the best.

I am on the Sept 12th sailing.  I think it will just have mask requirements indoors and the Covid test prior; unless delta plateaus and we get lucky.

(Or 95%+ on board are vaccinated and they loosen up on masks, or since it's leaving from NJ which is doing decent on vaccinations they give us a break)

I’m on this cruise, too. It’s the second half of a back to back. Still waiting for check in to become available on both. However, check in opened this morning on the Anthem from Bayonne sailing Nov 7th…90 days out…Anthem’s first scheduled sailing from NJ.
I did receive RoyalUp offers for the Sept cruises on Oasis, so that’s a good sign that they’re still on schedule.

1 hour ago, BrianB said:

I’m on this cruise, too. It’s the second half of a back to back. Still waiting for check in to become available on both. However, check in opened this morning on the Anthem from Bayonne sailing Nov 7th…90 days out…Anthem’s first scheduled sailing from NJ.
I did receive RoyalUp offers for the Sept cruises on Oasis, so that’s a good sign that they’re still on schedule.

Doesn't Anthem already have their CSO?  Oasis does not have it yet, test sailing is in a couple of weeks.  Hopefully once the ship returns and receives the CSO they will open check in !

Anthem is sailing paying cruises in the UK. And there have also been posts where people have been able to check in prior to their ship completing US test sailings and getting their CSO. So it seems, like most things during this time of constant change, that anything can happen at anytime. Keeping my fingers crossed that sailing really is coming back full steam ahead!

My mother is from Bayonne/Cape Liberty and we will be there for her 50th HS reunion at the end of Sept.  We decided to hop on Oasis on the 26th so you won't be alone.  14th deck oceanview with larger balcony.  

Double check prices! We booked at the beginning of July and I looked a few days ago under the WOW sale and we received a $314 OBC because of the price lowering!

13 hours ago, wozswoman said:

My mother is from Bayonne/Cape Liberty and we will be there for her 50th HS reunion at the end of Sept.  We decided to hop on Oasis on the 26th so you won't be alone.  14th deck oceanview with larger balcony.  

Double check prices! We booked at the beginning of July and I looked a few days ago under the WOW sale and we received a $314 OBC because of the price lowering!

Welcome to the message boards! Yes, the WOW sale provided excellent prices! Took advantage of them and re-priced several cruises. Nice savings! Can’t wait to see Oasis after her amplification!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis out of New Jersey Sept 26, 2021