Cruise Planner Purchases on Cancelled Cruise

Sorry if this has already been asked.

I remember that last year if you had a cruise that was cancelled and you had made some Cruise Planner purchases, you could opt for 125% future OBC on a designed cruise.  Well, we were supposed to be on the 9/26 Liberty OTS sailing and had some cruise planner purchases (Voom, drink pkg and excursion).  Our agent said that the only option would be to get a refund for our cruise planner purchases and would not be able to transfer them to a future cruise.  Does this seem correct?

Thanks!

I filled out the forms for OBC at 125% and everytime Royal refunded, said there nothing on the account about 125% OBC, and said there's nothing they could do.  Kept saying they'd refunded the cancelled items, as if this was correct and sorted everything.  Across multiple cancelled cruises I'm out of pocket $100's.  I'm fuming as a lot of the time the new cruises don't give as good rates on planner items and I should have had extra $ to compensate for that.  So, truly out of pocket and sick and tired of Royal implying it's my problem as they have no record of the OBC request.

My thoughts are that you are going to get nowhere fast with OBC...I feel sorry for you and everyone else Royal has messed about.

The 125% OBC offer came in the cancellation emails for the ones I was canceled on.  You could only get the 125% OBC if you took the 125% FCC offer.  

The one that we accepted the offer on ended up getting all messed up.  We ended up getting a partial cash refund of cruise planner purchases and an FCC issued.  Then a bit later we got a cash refund for the cruise deposit despite having the FCC for the same.  Fortunately our MEI TA, Beth, got it all cleaned up for us. We ended up with a 125% OBC for what we didn't get a cash refund for and we got a good faith FCC for the 25% on the cruise deposit.  It was a mess and a headache and I'm so glad we had a TA handle it for us.