Oct Cruise cancelled out of Baltimore :(

**Ignore... I read more about the cancellations. They aren't restarting cruises out of Baltimore until Dec and RCL cancelled all cruises until then.**

Have they explained why they are cancelling some cruises but not others? The governor of Florida is making the cruise lines jump through hoops but they are keeping those cruises and cancelling other ports? I don't understand and I'm immensely disappointed.  This is our third attempt at this cruise, I've always wanted to cruise out of Baltimore so that I could see all of the Chesapeake Bay and this time we had my dream suite booked. 

I am sorry your cruise has been cancelled but everything is in flux. I think it is a combination of things. They want to restart with the most profitable ships possible. They don't want to tack on any unnecessary debt. Whatever the situation is with the Gov of FL, FL is probably the most popular port in the US. They have even cancelled some cruises that leave from FL ports like Tampa. I have never sailed from the East coast but I don't think they can handle ships like FL and Texas. Then there are just some ships that aren't ready/worth sailing yet.