Do NOT cancel your existing Dining Package order, RCL now charges 18% gratuities on new Dining Package orders

Yup that’s my price too but for 4 it comes to $2014😳😳.  Really it’s still 5 drinks per day plus a couple bottles of water or soda or specialty coffee.  I know we will consume that much (and probably more where my son is concerned).  I’ll spend it anyway so I may as well get the package.  I do agree that’s getting to be the top of my comfort level.

I’ve found that the best way for me to take advantage of lower Cruise Planner prices is to book the lower price first. Then…if I’m satisfied and all worked out well…I’ll cancel my first purchase. I learned (by reading other posters comments…thank you very much!) about cancelling something like a CocoCay Beach Club reservation to get a lower price…only to find that there are no more slots available…and the one cancelled has already been taken. Also, as mentioned above, all purchases have the total amount listed prior to finalizing the sale. I did notice some beach club listed prices were the final price…and some added tax to the listed price. Strange…but still a bargain so I booked them. Again, prior to cancelling the reservation that I had locked in earlier at a higher price.