Covid Vaccination Request

We received that this morning as well. It is legitimate and leads back to Royal's web-site. You do need to add all the guest on your itinerary and/or let them answer themselves, if you've put their email addresses in properly on your booking (i.e. I booked the trip under my account, but my wife also received the email as well...but I answered for both of us). Give you three options (I'm paraphrasing here):

1. Fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof
  2. Not vaccinated
  3. Don't want to share info

Answer 1 = Vaccinated "bucket" and Answers 2,3 = Unvaccinated "bucket".

In my opinion, it looks like Royal *might* be looking into going the 95% vaccinated / 5% unvaccinated route with their cruises and this would be the first step in gathering that information. Given their stance at wanting to be a family cruising company during the restart, they may likely "reserve" as much of the 5% for children under 12 that are unable to be vaccinated and perhaps (NOTE I'M JUST GUESSING HERE) cancel/shift/refund the unwilling. Royal's cruise contract has language permitting capacity controls and denying boarding at their discretion, so...this is compliant with the FL law and pretty much in-line with Carnival, NCL, Celebrity, etc.

3 hours ago, chodnett said:

Yes. And they will send it to you multiple times prior to your sailing, even if you complete it.

And then F it up and not use the data collected anyway ... we were 2 vax, 1 unvax for Freedom ... despite answering that way we were all marked as vax in their system and treated that way throughout. We had to argue for example to be moved from the vax dining room to the general population one ...

19 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

And then F it up and not use the data collected anyway ... we were 2 vax, 1 unvax for Freedom ... despite answering that way we were all marked as vax in their system and treated that way throughout. We had to argue for example to be moved from the vax dining room to the general population one ...

Did you notice they took pictures of you vaccine card at check in? Who knows where that may end up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:12 AM, ChrisK2793 said:

Can someone please provide the link for providing the vaccination info?

The link to send Royal proof you are vaccinated before the cruise?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/vaccination-form

They'll email you a number of times before your cruise with the link.