Spa perk with Harmony OS?

Pooch

10 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No spa perk with Sky Class that I am aware of.  Star Class gets 1 visit to the thermal spa but no treatments.  I can’t imagine Sky would get something that Star does not.

Do the Oasis Class ships have the thermal spa? We really enjoyed it when we sailed Alaska on Ovation but then again it was cooler weather. I might not appreciate it as much in the Caribbean!!!

1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

Do the Oasis Class ships have the thermal spa? We really enjoyed it when we sailed Alaska on Ovation but then again it was cooler weather. I might not appreciate it as much in the Caribbean!!!

Yes.  They have a sauna, thermal loungers and steam room....but they are not complimentary.  They are also co-ed (no men's or women's separate facilities).

11 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No spa perk with Sky Class that I am aware of.  Star Class gets 1 visit to the thermal spa but no treatments.  I can’t imagine Sky would get something that Star does not.

That’s what I thought I saw, a visit to the thermal spa just couldn’t remember what it was called.  Also can’t remember where I saw it (sucks getting old, well except for having more time & money to cruise!). This is why I ask here, you guys always know!!

• 6 months later...