CocoCay Beach Bed Choices

USCG Teacher

Well, this summer’s cruise got L&S-ted to next July, so my $49 pp Beach Club passes on CocoCay are obviously gone. It doesn’t look like prices are going to trend back to “affordable” for the Beach Club next year, so we’ll probably just grab a Beach Bed and explore the island at our leisure. Now, I’m looking for experienced opinions! There’s three options: Breezy Bay, South Beach and just “Full Day Beach Bed Rental” (no specific location indicated).  For context, we’re a family of 4 with 2 elementary aged boys who will not be the LEAST bit interested in the water slides in the water park, but probably will want to spend some time in the pool. We’re really just looking for a good home base location that will let us explore, hang out and play on the beach and do a little swimming. So, with all of that said, any opinions? I fully understand that these will be very subjective, but I always appreciate all of your different viewpoints and experiences! Thanks in advance as always!

• 3 weeks later...

If your cruise planner is the same as mine, the plain beach bed rental says in the text detail that it’s chill island. We’ve never been to Perfect Day but the choice seems to be all about what you want to be close to.  With smaller kids, I’d probably pick breezy bay for its proximity to oasis lagoon and food choices.   Adults with no kids, south beach with the swim up bar. We have 2 teenage boys and chose chill island.