My own Crystal Ball

Given the recent cancellation of the Anthem TA and other announcements, I believe that once Anthem gets to Bayonne, it will only do 7 night Bahamas cruises as the CSO will likely be renewed at the end of Oct. When it is renewed, it is for a minimum of 3 months and that would cancel out 6 Anthem cruises starting with the 12 night Dec 12th cruise followed by a 9 night followed by the 3 11 night and then one 9 night. They could easily cancel these cruises (all were to stop at ports that now have new restrictions on them) and then change them all to 7 night Bahamas with Coco Cay. More money for them in the long run and they avoid having to try to sail with EVERYONE over 12 being vaccinated which is what some of the islands are now requiring.

58 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I'm not sure the 7 night max thing is even in the CSO anymore. I know that some lines are currently doing 8 night cruises, and lots of people are doing B2B cruises as well. I think it may have been quietly removed from the CSO.

I don't think it is an issue either b/c our friend is on OY right now and it's an 8 night itin.