xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas - June 24, 2022 - June 30, 2022 - 6 Night Bermuda Cruise

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas - June 24, 2022 - June 30, 2022 - 6 Night Bermuda Cruise
  • 5 weeks later...

This was our first cruise also - but it sailed  on June 22nd to June 28.   We had such a GREAT time.   We played in the Love and Marriage game, belly flop, flash mob, battle of the sexes, and other games.   Eric, Burn, and Joe were so great and helped make our time on board wonderful, exciting, adventurous, and special.    Our stateroom attendant, Yudi.  No one could have begged for a better person to take care of us.  Noreen, from the janitorial team, you have a wonderful voice and every time my wife saw you, you were singing.   Filled her heard with joy. 

I've seen reviews where others complained about the state of the ship.  Yes, this is an older ship.  were there a couple of issues?  Yes.  But tell me any land based hotel or resort that doesn't have issues from time to time.

We met some new friends that hope to have for a life time.

Thanks!   Mr Perfect!

1 hour ago, Robert Ferguson said:

This was our first cruise also - but it sailed  on June 22nd to June 28.   We had such a GREAT time.   We played in the Love and Marriage game, belly flop, flash mob, battle of the sexes, and other games.   Eric, Burn, and Joe were so great and helped make our time on board wonderful, exciting, adventurous, and special.    Our stateroom attendant, Yudi.  No one could have begged for a better person to take care of us.  Noreen, from the janitorial team, you have a wonderful voice and every time my wife saw you, you were singing.   Filled her heard with joy. 

I've seen reviews where others complained about the state of the ship.  Yes, this is an older ship.  were there a couple of issues?  Yes.  But tell me any land based hotel or resort that doesn't have issues from time to time.

We met some new friends that hope to have for a life time.

Thanks!   Mr Perfect!

You went in July, not June if it was 22-28.