Pre Selected to Enroll In Dynamic Dining for Quantum of the seas

AGSLC5

Hello Everyone, My name is Stephanie and I Love Royal Caribbean so I am excited to now be a member of this site and start commenting!. On Thursday I was called by Royal Caribbean and I was pre selected to take part in choosing what restaurants, days and times I want to do them before the general public. I was very excited about this because to me Dynamic Dining looks great but I wanted to get people's opinion who are going on Quantum for the first night of your cruise which restaurant would you pick first? They all look so good to me and when Matt was at the event on March 26th all the food he was eating looked delicious. Just curious on other people's opinons...  

Welcome to the boards Stephanie!

The choices all look so good.  I'd probably go with American Icon Grill or Silk first.  Then again I may choose Wonderland to set the bar high for night one.  Lots of good choices, just make sure you get to try as much as you can!

I would not choose The Grande because of the formal dress requirement for the first night. Like Matt said, I personally would start with the American Icon Grill for day 1. Because I'm more traditional when it comes to cruise ship dining, I would choose The Grande for day 2, since it fits the mold of day 2 formal night. Silk day 3, Chic day 4, and then repeat? How long is your cruise Stephanie? 

Also welcome to the Royal Caribbean Blog!  :)

Hello Everyone, My name is Stephanie and I Love Royal Caribbean so I am excited to now be a member of this site and start commenting!. On Thursday I was called by Royal Caribbean and I was pre selected to take part in choosing what restaurants, days and times I want to do them before the general public. I was very excited about this because to me Dynamic Dining looks great but I wanted to get people's opinion who are going on Quantum for the first night of your cruise which restaurant would you pick first? They all look so good to me and when Matt was at the event on March 26th all the food he was eating looked delicious. Just curious on other people's opinons...  

Welcome Stephanie and I love the idea of the American Grill as well which is what I selected  - I too am super excited to see the Quantum as well

I would not choose The Grande because of the formal dress requirement for the first night. Like Matt said, I personally would start with the American Icon Grill for day 1. Because I'm more traditional when it comes to cruise ship dining, I would choose The Grande for day 2, since it fits the mold of day 2 formal night. Silk day 3, Chic day 4, and then repeat? How long is your cruise Stephanie? 

Also welcome to the Royal Caribbean Blog!  :)

Thanks Tylor, I actually did end up picking American Icon Grill first. It just looks so good. My cruise is an 8-night cruise 1 week before the blog cruise. I am upset because I wanted to switch to the blog cruise but I wanted to have a junior suite and they are all sold out then. Oh Well I am still so excited for Quantum! I want them to release more info already!

Thanks Tylor, I actually did end up picking American Icon Grill first. It just looks so good. My cruise is an 8-night cruise 1 week before the blog cruise. I am upset because I wanted to switch to the blog cruise but I wanted to have a junior suite and they are all sold out then. Oh Well I am still so excited for Quantum! I want them to release more info already!

Sounds wonderful Stephanie! How exciting to try a brand new ship. I wonder if you'll get cool inaugural sailing swag? I'm glad Quantum is sailing longer itineraries. A week long cruise just isn't long enough anymore!

Sounds wonderful Stephanie! How exciting to try a brand new ship. I wonder if you'll get cool inaugural sailing swag? I'm glad Quantum is sailing longer itineraries. A week long cruise just isn't long enough anymore!

I hope there is cool stuff thatyou can get. I remember when I sailed on Allure for the Inagural year and there were special T-shirts and key chains you could buy saying it was the inagural year but maybe for Quantum they will have more cool stuff. I am just so excited for this boat. I love all royal caribbean ships but I am a sucker for a new boat with all new features! 

• 5 weeks later...