Radiance of the Seas

Hi!  Does anyone know if Radiance of the Seas has a separate dining room for suite passengers?  I believe breakfast is in Chops, but not sure.  I've been unable to find any information on where suite passengers/pinnacle members can have lunch on sea days, and if there is a separate dining room for dinner.  Thanks for your help!

5 hours ago, Sofla mermaid said:

Hi!  Does anyone know if Radiance of the Seas has a separate dining room for suite passengers?  I believe breakfast is in Chops, but not sure.  I've been unable to find any information on where suite passengers/pinnacle members can have lunch on sea days, and if there is a separate dining room for dinner.  Thanks for your help!

No, no separate Suites restaurant on Radiance class ships.  The Suites Lounge will have (or did, BC) some munchies during breakfast and happy hours but no full service sit down restaurant.  Breakfast only, as you noted.

47 minutes ago, Sofla mermaid said:

Thanks!  Do you know if there is a separate area of the MDR for Suite/Pinnacle guests?  Do they do anything special for Suite/Pinnacle guests when it comes to dining?

The last time I was on Radiance - MANY years ago there was a separate area for D/D+/Pinns at breakfast but since they started using one of the specialty restaurants for Suites/Pinn breakfast I don't think they have that anymore.  To my knowledge there has never been a separate MDR area for Suites for any meal.