xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas- Oct 3 2022

• 11 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:41 AM, Kathleen said:

Just booked this cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii. So excited to have found this itinerary. Any other fellow cruisers Sailing with us?

Very tempted to ūüôā¬†it fits with our schedule well as we will be near Vancouver round about then -¬†¬† I realise its a repositioning¬†cruise..¬† but the itinerary¬†is so different than normal ones, looks quite cool.¬† ¬†Probably will decide next week,.¬† ¬†The price is pretty good as well - hope you got a deal for booking so early as its still pretty cheap.¬†

Biggest issue for us is cost of airfares from Hawaii  - cost more than cruise will! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Mark Rowland said:

Joining you for this first half of the TransPac repositioning.  A bit surprised how excited I'm getting.  See you around the ship...

Mark and Marcia Rowland

Us too!! Just counting down now.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

One week to go fellow shipmates!! The excitement is really building. The testing still leaves me a little stressed but really tried to enjoy the excitement outside of that.

Right? Kind of hoping to see that "ArriveCan and testing no longer required" announcement from the Canadian government today...fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, ColdRingo said:

Right? Kind of hoping to see that "ArriveCan and testing no longer required" announcement from the Canadian government today...fingers crossed!

Oooohhhh! I did not know that. Fingers crossed definitely!

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas- Oct 3 2022