Current Cruise Director & Activities Manager List

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, Joe01 said:

Time for an update!

• Adventure - Chris Brown joined early July (for 2 months?).
  • Allure - Jimmy Rhodes until late July/early August then Mike Hunnerup (date?).
  • Anthem - Dan Whitney started July 13 until August 29. Mitch Merucci returns from August 29 until January 5, 2020.
  • Brilliance - Rob McNally joined late April (unknown how long he is onboard)
  • Empress - Cecy del Razo joined mid July for 2 months then Elvis Pinto returns mid September
  • Enchantment - Bobby Broughton until August 28 and will return October 28 for 4 months.
  • Explorer - Clo O'Connor joined July 21 until sometime in October.
  • Freedom - Katy McCullagh (former AM on HM & SY) started mid-June (for 2 months?).
  • Grandeur - Cory Rogers until August 8 when John Blair returns from his vacation. John is on GR from August 8 - November 30.
  • Harmony - Dennis Charles started July 7 until September 29. Marc Walker returns September 29 for 4 months.
  • Independence - Cuddy Cudworth started June 11 until October.
  • Jewel - Simona Ferraiuolo started early July (for 2 months or 4 months?).
  • Liberty - Brian Leavitt until August 11 (next CD unknown).
  • Mariner - Marcelo Alvarado is onboard until early September (next CD unknown).
  • Majesty - Tanya Yates Tongue (Tornado Tanya) returned in June (for 4 months?).
  • Navigator - Hugo Arenas until mid August then Cory Rogers (for 2 months?).
  • Oasis - Mike Witte until August 18 (next CD unknown).
  • Ovation - Joff Eaton returned June 21 for 4 months.
  • Quantum - Paul Rutter returned in April and will likely be on vacation soon (next CD unknown).
  • Radiance - Susan Adams until late July (next CD unknown).
  • Rhapsody - Michele Scarpato started late April (for 4 months?).
  • Serenade - David Bradshawe until mid September then Carly Boileau returns (for 2 months?).
  • Spectrum - Fang Lixin joined mid June (for 4 months?).
  • Symphony - Mike Szwajkowski until August 17 then Ricky Matthews for 2 months. Mike returns from his vacation late October/early November.
  • Vision - Steve Davis returned May 6 for 4 months.
  • Voyager - Michelle Oliveira returned late May for 4 months.

I think that this is all of the available info. I have no idea where to start regarding AM info so only doing a CD list for now.

Do you or anyone have the 2020 RCCL CD list???    Thanks so much!

On 12/17/2019 at 8:43 AM, Joe01 said:

Per CC, Michele is the new CD on Oasis, he started on Sunday. Bobby headed to Allure then Odyssey next.

Is this still current? i.e., that Michele is the CD for Oasis now? I've been trying to find out who our CD will be in a couple weeks and there seems to be conflicting info.

Just now, ncnickel said:

Is this still current? i.e., that Michele is the CD for Oasis now? I've been trying to find out who our CD will be in a couple weeks and there seems to be conflicting info.

I've found out that he was filling in on Oasis for a month and then moved to Allure. Dennis Charles is taking over on Oasis today.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is Brian Leavitt's schedule, really enjoyed him last week on Symphony.

*BIG news* For 2020 it looks like I’m trading in my current model, Liberty OTS, for these newer, bigger models. Happy to announce that I’ll be floating between the Symphony and the Harmony OTS. (Dates Below). The Liberty and the wonderful Texas guests will always have a special place in my heart.
Symphony: 2/1/20 - 4/4/20, 7/11/20 - 9/5/20
Harmony: 9/6/20 - 11/15/20

3 hours ago, DanielB said:

Here is Brian Leavitt's schedule, really enjoyed him last week on Symphony.

*BIG news* For 2020 it looks like I’m trading in my current model, Liberty OTS, for these newer, bigger models. Happy to announce that I’ll be floating between the Symphony and the Harmony OTS. (Dates Below). The Liberty and the wonderful Texas guests will always have a special place in my heart.
Symphony: 2/1/20 - 4/4/20, 7/11/20 - 9/5/20
Harmony: 9/6/20 - 11/15/20

Thank you for this bit of info! I'm guessing (and hoping) that means Mike Szwajkowski will be our CD on April 18 . . . 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 1:58 PM, CruiseLifeRick said:

Hello All,

I wanted to see if we could commence a running Cruise Director and Activities Manager list here on the Royal Caribbean Blog Boards.   As many of you know, the Cruise Director can be very influential in providing a fun and interactive experience while on a cruise and for this reason the question is often asked "who will be the cruise director on my sailing?" However, as with any position of importance, the Cruise Director also enlists the assistance of his or her Activities Manager to host a number of events throughout a sailing (e.g. trivia, bingo, karaoke, etc...).  Therefore, I would also like to keep the list updated with the current Activities Managers whom many of us develop strong relationships with based on our varying degrees of participation in ship events. 

While I know there are similar lists maintained elsewhere on the internet, my desire is to provide an easily accessed (thanks in part to the long-term edit function of these boards) and more user friendly document than what currently exists.  In addition to receiving regular updates from the fantastic blog community that fill these boards with Royal Caribbean knowledge everyday, I also hope to leverage Kat's evergrowing Periscope community to obtain real time and accurate updates as to who holds these very important positions throughout the Royal Caribbean fleet.   Below is my first stab at a draft of the list based on information I was able to retrieve from various social media and online content.  As you can see, there are some blanks, which I am sure many of you will be able to assist with filling in.  Please feel free to respond here with any list updates or any comments as to the format or layout of the document.

I would like to thank all of you in advance for any assistance you can provide with making this list a useful resource for Royal Caribbean cruisers.

28960224574_ed5cae0f72_b.jpg

Thank you for the effort in making this list.  Love it

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 2:12 PM, Debbie123 said:

How do we contact the cruise director pre-boarding our cruise to request that Pickleball open play on the boat be added to shore days.   We will be on The Allure if the Seas and plan to stay on and play if at all possible and would love for others to join us.  

The current cruise on allure has Pickleball every morning for around 3 hours even on port days.