5+ Staterooms...

MG728

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this.  If I book a spacious oceanview room, on Rhapsody for example, that is designated at 5+ occupants, can I book for 4 online, then call and have the 5th person added to my room? Since the website will only allow me to book for 4 people per room.. I'm aware the price will increase with adding the 5th, I just want to make sure it's doable. Thanks!

I just went ahead and called. I needed 2 connecting rooms, 2 people in one, 3 in the other. For some reason it wouldn't let me do it online so I called and the really nice young lady at RC made it work. Way easier and you skip the step of having to do it online. The wait on hold isn't to bad right now either. 

Kate

1 hour ago, MG728 said:

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this.  If I book a spacious oceanview room, on Rhapsody for example, that is designated at 5+ occupants, can I book for 4 online, then call and have the 5th person added to my room? Since the website will only allow me to book for 4 people per room.. I'm aware the price will increase with adding the 5th, I just want to make sure it's doable. Thanks!

I really hope this is not 5 adults. You will NOT be comfortable.