Future cruise credit sail by and expiration dates

Just curious.  Currently FCC's have a expiration date of April 30, 2022 and sail by date of September 30, 2022.  RCCL stopped cruises in early March 2020 because of Covid19.  Now close to 18 months later, we are just beginning to see a partial beginning of RCCL cruises.  No one really knows (given the Delta variant and vaccine hesitancy) when full resumption will take place.  Is anyone else concerned that we may not be able to use our multiple FCC's before the expiration dates and thus forfeit the money?  

This is a sort of toss up as cruises have been resuming so as a business RCG believes those who took this option will be very much able to use them. Obviously if you have 35 FCCs this might be an issue. But remember that they are now stack-able so you can pretty much combined them to pay off cruises and thus not lose anything. It doesn't have to be full resumption for all the FCCs to be used. It is mostly apparent that if you took FCCs you planned to cruise. If the restrictions don't mesh with how you like to cruise and you are in the right cruising months, you can get those FCCs turned into a cash refund. The only loss of monies I can potentially see regarding FCCs is that they might be in names of people who have no desire to cruise again or in the near future.

I'm hoping they extend this just a bit.  I have $235 left in an FCC I'd like to use for next October's cruise but, alas, it's just outside the date.  (I'm in a landlocked mid-country state and airfare be expensive. Cruising's a rare treat).

They recently extended the date for the Cruise with Confidence eligibility from July 31 to August 31. I’m hoping they also extend the end dates as well. I like that they now allow us to combine our FCCs so we can apply more than one of them to a booking. I’m also hoping the Best Price Guarantee is also extended.