Nassau Tour?

Brenna

I'm taking my mom & her partner and my brother on their first cruise in about a month and we have a stop in Nassau that is basically all day. My husband & I went to Nassau in December and mainly stayed in the port area and walked around. Does anyone have a company they would recommend for a tour or to rent a buggy or something? There will be six of us and want to see as much as we can since not sure when I'll get the other 3 back to the Caribbean 

Any help or reviews (even negative ones) would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Brenna said:

I'm taking my mom & her partner and my brother on their first cruise in about a month and we have a stop in Nassau that is basically all day. My husband & I went to Nassau in December and mainly stayed in the port area and walked around. Does anyone have a company they would recommend for a tour or to rent a buggy or something? There will be six of us and want to see as much as we can since not sure when I'll get the other 3 back to the Caribbean 

Any help or reviews (even negative ones) would be appreciated! 

Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tours - #1 Operator in The Bahamas (cherylbahamastaxiandtours.com)

We used them for our post AOS cruise in June and they were great.