Other Than Shore Excursion and Spa Reservations

SteveM

My cruise is scheduled for July 2022. I can purchase dining, beverage, internet and Cococay items but nothing else is available. I called Royal Caribbean and they said that shore excursions as well entertainment, spa, etc. on the ship will start to be available for purchase 9 months before your cruise. ? 

You can buy dining packages and excursions way in advance of your cruise but you cannot book dining and entertainment reservations until your check in is available online. They will send you an email when check in  is available  90 days before your cruise,but do to covid that has not been consistent. So I would  recommend  checking your email often after 90 days have passed. Hope this information  helps.

During the restart they are making you book specialty restaurants and entertainment, once you board the ship. In the past you would be able to book entertainment on the oasis and quantum class ships 30 days before departure. Specialty dining was around the same time. If you are sailing this year then you should expect to book once you come aboard.

17 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

During the restart they are making you book specialty restaurants and entertainment, once you board the ship. In the past you would be able to book entertainment on the oasis and quantum class ships 30 days before departure. Specialty dining was around the same time. If you are sailing this year then you should expect to book once you come aboard.

Thanks.  I was wanting to reserve some of the Shows and the Special Dinning venues as soon as I could.  I'll check in September, my cruise is Oct 16th, 2021.  Thanks again.

@SteveM Depending on your boarding time and ship, I would go straight to wherever I wanted to dine at the most and make reservations. Since you are sailing soon, with reduced capacity you should be fine when it comes to getting decent seats and times. I sail in Oct, I am staying in a suite and didn't originally plan to use the concierge but definitely will now so I can get the best dining times and seats.