July 31st Odyssey Cruise

Anyone know if the July 31st Odyssey cruise will be following July or August protocols? We just received an email with August protocols which is surprising. It lowers the age that is required to pay for covid tests plus the need for travel insurance. Most were under the impression this wasn't need because of the sail date

9 minutes ago, steverk said:

I'm on the July 31 Adventure sailing, and I haven't seen anything that would make me believe that it won't follow July's protocols.  I'd expect Odyssey to do the same.

My TA thinks we will be following August rules but not confirmed. It's strange they sent us the August protocols today

3 hours ago, Bmatrose1 said:

Anyone know if the July 31st Odyssey cruise will be following July or August protocols? We just received an email with August protocols which is surprising. It lowers the age that is required to pay for covid tests plus the need for travel insurance. Most were under the impression this wasn't need because of the sail date

I’d recommend calling Royal at least twice and asking at least 2 different people to make sure the answer matches each time since they sent you an email with the August protocols ………. I’d hate to get there if you’re not vaccinated and then find out you didn’t follow the right rules and can’t get on the cruise.