Rebook to save $$$ or lose place in que?

I think the OP meant that they booked a Guaranteed Balcony and if they reprice they will be bumped down in the order in which guaranteeds were booked, therefore getting a worse location. But I'm not sure that's how Guaranteed assignments work.  In any case, the booking number and booking date doesn't change, so I don't think the reprice would affect anything.

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I think the OP meant that they booked a Guaranteed Balcony and if they reprice they will be bumped down in the order in which guaranteeds were booked, therefore getting a worse location. But I'm not sure that's how Guaranteed assignments work.  In any case, the booking number and booking date doesn't change, so I don't think the reprice would affect anything.

Ah, I think you're right.

I do not think that repricing would cause the OP to be "bumped" in any way, but I am not sure, either.

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Yes we are Guaranteed. 

Just dont want loss our que space. 

I get the Crown and Anchors above us will get a better cabin. We only have 3 sailings so far.

1 hour ago, PreLovedRecords said:

Yes we are Guaranteed. 

I get the Crown and Anchors above us will get a better cabin. We only have 3 sailings so far.

I'm not even sure that your C&A status has anything to do with which cabin you get assigned.  Of course than there is the discussion of what is a better cabin, which like the food is very subjective and different for each person.

1 hour ago, PreLovedRecords said:

Yes we are Guaranteed. 

There doesn't seem to be a known relationship between date of booking and the order of cabin assignment.  It's also not known that Crown and Anchor has any effect on the order of cabin assignment.  There is no known queue.  Save the money!