Mixed Vaccines more than 42 days apart

Our cruise isn't until May, so I know things will probably change a thousand times, but as of now, my son and his girlfriend are on the mixed vaccine naughty list. One dose of Pfizer, one dose of Moderna, 56 days apart.

If we have to cancel because of this. would we get all of our money back? I know some times a deposit is kept, and I'm not sure if they will want to cruise after all of this.

If i paid for everyone, would the deposit be kept per person, or all under my name to use later?

So far the only refunds allowed are for cruises where the protocols have already been announced.  Protocols for next May are a loooooong way off.  If you were to cancel now under CWC, you would receive FCCs in the name of each ticketed passenger.  Who actually paid is immaterial.

So much will change before May. 

Many people will have had their vaccines for more than a year at that point.  There will be more studies about vaccines and the scientific guidance will be updated causing policies to change a number of times before the end of the year and again before May.  

I know it's hard but be patient.