xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - March 20th 2022

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have any advice for things to pack that aren't obvious?  I've read to bring a bungee cord.  From sailing with a different cruise line I've learned to bring suction cup hooks for the shower to hang wet swim suits on and bring a magnetic nightlight for the room and bathroom door.  This will be my first veranda room, so maybe clips for swimsuits to dry outside?  Should I bring our own shampoo, conditioner and soap?  I have so many questions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 10:02 PM, ninjakitty said:

Do you have any advice for things to pack that aren't obvious?  I've read to bring a bungee cord.  From sailing with a different cruise line I've learned to bring suction cup hooks for the shower to hang wet swim suits on and bring a magnetic nightlight for the room and bathroom door.  This will be my first veranda room, so maybe clips for swimsuits to dry outside?  Should I bring our own shampoo, conditioner and soap?  I have so many questions.

They supply all the bathroom necessities so I would save space in your luggage for other things.  I think you got all the items that I would bring.  I like to bring an magnetic white board to hang on my door to let the other people I am traveling with where i am.  I can't wait, I've had 3 cruises cancelled since this mess started and this will be my first one back

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - March 20th 2022