The thrill of checking in!

Jill

23 minutes ago, Firefly said:

How exciting! Still waiting for my Sept 3 Mariner sailing to open up for check in. I noticed yesterday that the safety info is available for viewing on the app though. 

It is odd how some open for check in and others don’t. Hopefully yours will soon. In the app it gave me a check in date. Online just said not available. Have you checked the app for a check in date? 

33 minutes ago, Jill said:

It is odd how some open for check in and others don’t. Hopefully yours will soon. In the app it gave me a check in date. Online just said not available. Have you checked the app for a check in date? 

Waiting for my Sept 19 cruise to open up for check in. Online says check in not available.
I uploaded the latest version of the app on my cell. It has the safety information (including hearing the emergency signal…am I the only one who likes playing it??)…but where would it show me a check in date?

Curious to know if anyone was able to check in on a ship that has not yet completed a test cruise and/or received a conditional sailing certificate from CDC.

I just checked in for the same cruise as Jill (Symphony in Oct). I found the app also stated check in was unavailable so I had to initiate check in from website. Once I complete on website, the “check in” button on the app worked where I could view our set sail passes. 

I recommend giving the website a try if App still not working for those Sept dates. Good luck!

I just checked again and check in for September 3 Mariner isn’t available via the website or the app, so I will continue to wait. Doesn’t seem to be any pattern to check in these days. I am just happy that cruises have begun sailing again.

3 hours ago, BrianB said:

Curious to know if anyone was able to check in on a ship that has not yet completed a test cruise and/or received a conditional sailing certificate from CDC

We were able to check in for our Sept 24 sailing on Ovation which hasn’t had her test sailing yet.