Royal Up Page Gone?

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Anyone else getting an error when checking Royal Up status (“This page has sailed away”)? 

It worked for me, although the website (and app) has been flaky all week.

Try this link if nothing else works (or if you have an email, click the "modify" link they send in it)

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

like others have said, the website has been wacky all week. One of my cruises vanished (just so happens it's the one I got an unreal deal on early in the pandemic) but I called and was told it is a system wide problem and the TA confirmed I still have my suite which is now sold out and before selling out was 4x what I paid, that was not the booking I wanted to vanish. It all came back tonight but on my wife's login it's still missing. Wait till Monday, but if you already bid on royalup, the third party that handles it still has your offer so you are probably good. I just checked my upcoming offers/bids and it works but it probably didn't yesterday. I've noticed they tend to issue royalup offers 3 days before sailing right now, I'm sailing in two weeks and have tracked previous sailing that have a bunch of suites until 2-3 days before sailing and then suddenly they are all gone. If you are sailing next weekend, it will likely happen tue, wed or thur for a saturday sailing, if it is further out no worries about the website, it should be fixed.

I get that message when I go to the page - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade, but when I click on the "modify/cancel" link in the email they sent me confirming my bid, I can see that all but one of my bids are expired. So, I'm thinking maybe that message comes up if you click that original Royal link once bidding is closed?

11 hours ago, dandi799 said:

I get that message when I go to the page - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade, but when I click on the "modify/cancel" link in the email they sent me confirming my bid, I can see that all but one of my bids are expired. So, I'm thinking maybe that message comes up if you click that original Royal link once bidding is closed?

Tried this and I see mine just like @dandi799

4 hours ago, Scoular said:

Mine just spins. I tried contacting RCI via Twitter but no response yet. 

I contacted them on Twitter a couple days ago. They said no errors on their end and to clear my cache/cookies and try again. I explained this was not my first rodeo with Royal IT issues and I always try doing that before reporting problems. Further advised them that I tried it on multiple browsers and it was not only my PC but my phone as well. Their next reply was basically “yes, you’re right and we’re looking into it”. Still doesn’t work.

On another note (I think I can hijack my own thread) I am continuously getting hate mail from RC via Bioreference which is the company that schedules the PCR tests at the terminal. I have received multiple emails basically telling me I still need to schedule my kids appointments even though I did this the same day the first email was sent to me and have the documentation. I called RC and told them that I am receiving these emails and the IT department can’t figure out what’s going on. It’s just annoying. Yesterday I received emails basically saying “this is your last chance”. Really aggravating. 

2 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

On another note (I think I can hijack my own thread) I am continuously getting hate mail from RC via Bioreference which is the company that schedules the PCR tests at the terminal. I have received multiple emails basically telling me I still need to schedule my kids appointments even though I did this the same day the first email was sent to me and have the documentation. I called RC and told them that I am receiving these emails and the IT department can’t figure out what’s going on. It’s just annoying. Yesterday I received emails basically saying “this is your last chance”. Really aggravating. 

I can't remember which thread this is on, or if it's on the FB Insider's Group page, but lots of people experience the same thing.  I believe the consensus was "annoying, but don't worry about it" ?

I can see the page to enter info, but once I enter our info, I get the "that page has sailed on" message.  Someone else in the FB group for my sailing said it's because we're too close to our sailing date.  (He has already received an email stating his bid was rejected -- we're still waiting on ours.)

8 hours ago, SmoothJ24 said:

I guess we didn’t get upgraded…oh well. It is now 2 days before departure on the Odyssey and all of our bids are still pending.

I spoke way too soon I guess... ?

I saw all my bids expire except for one, and then I saw the email, charge, and upgraded stateroom under royalcarribean.com.