Voom and Surf Pricing Question

I'm a little confused. My 2 teenagers and I will be sailing in April 2022 and of course the teens want internet, which I'm fine with. Here's where my confusion comes in. If I put it under just my name and chose 3 devices its $147. If I click all three of our names and click 1 device It's well over $200. Obviously it makes sense to just click one name and 3 devices but I'm worried it means only one device will work at a time. I've tried to get through to customer service but they're a little busy right now and the wait would've been way to long. 

Any insight into what the difference is? Thanks,

Kate

Buy the VOOM for three devices for just you.  You will get three logins that can be used simultaneously.

On our first cruise, I bought VOOM for two devices and checked my name and my wife's name.  When we got onboard, we were asked if we really wanted two logins each.  We got one of the packages refunded while onboard.

We are sailing with another couple and are in different cabins. We all want Voom and I was going to purchase the 4 device plan (currently 50% off ship price) and give them two of the codes. Is there any reason why that would not work? 

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

Thx. We did it a few years ago when they gave out codes that anyone could use. Wanted to make sure they did not have to log into our account/reservation.

Actually now you create a Voom login and password and share it with them.  That single Voom login allows up to 4 devices to connect at once if you puchased a 4 device package.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, levib2 said:

If I buy Voom for one device, my husband can use it on his phone, but only if I'm not using it.  Is that correct?

Yes.

3 hours ago, levib2 said:

How do I switch between his using it and my using it?  

You visit logoff.com.  

Or he can log on and he will be prompted to kick you off by switching devices. Eitherway.