Deluxe Beverage Package price drop/can we bring wine?

I’ve got 4 young adults 18 and up who are getting the deluxe beverage package.  I’m supplementing part of their cost.  Of course I bought high!  Today I looked and while it still shows 20% off- the actual price is $58 per day as opposed to the $67 per day I booked at. (And also said 20%off)   Substantial savings when multiplied by 4!

I’ll be going on Adventure of the Seas on August 7 out of Bahamas. Are we still allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine per stateroom?  If so, does anyone have a recommendation as to where to purchase?

I’d love a DBP for me but that would mean hubby has to get one, or get the refreshment package. (He can’t have either for health reasons) So perhaps I can settle on wine.

4 hours ago, Jill said:

Just wondering how you got the deluxe beverage package for those under 21? All sailings out of North America and the Caribbean the drinking age is 21. 

We are sailing out of the Bahamas.

I saw it in the cruise compass that bartenders would be checking ID’s and when I added the deluxe package for my 29 year old it automatically populates her siblings (aged 22,20 and 18) in the same cabin

I’ve got 4 young adults 18 and up who are getting the deluxe beverage package.  I’m supplementing part of their cost.  Of course I bought high!  Today I looked and while it still shows 20% off- the actual price is $58 per day as opposed to the $67 per day I booked at. (And also said 20%off)   Substantial savings when multiplied by 4!

I’ll be going on Adventure of the Seas on August 7 out of Bahamas. Are we still allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine per stateroom?  If so, does anyone have a recommendation as to where to purchase?

I’d love a DBP for me but that would mean hubby has to get one, or get the refreshment package. (He can’t have either for health reasons) So perhaps I can settle on wine.

3 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

We are sailing out of the Bahamas.

I saw it in the cruise compass that bartenders would be checking ID’s and when I added the deluxe package for my 29 year old it automatically populates her siblings (aged 22,20 and 18) in the same cabin

RC policy though is North America and Caribbean. That would include the Bahamas no? Just don’t be disappointed if they cancel 2 of them. Let us know if they allowed it. 

3 hours ago, luvstodans said:

What is the legal drinking age onboard a Royal Caribbean ...

The minimum age to consume alcohol on Royal Caribbean International ships on sailings originating from North America or the Caribbean is twenty-one (21).

Please see the Cruise Compass for the Adventure of the Seas sailing.  The minimum drinking age is 18 on this sailing as it departs out of the Bahamas.  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/adventure-of-the-seas/sat-2021-07-03-0000

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Deluxe Beverage Package price drop/can we bring wine?