EV Charging stations at Cape Liberty Cruising port

Hi Sharon, welcome to the forums!

I've been to Cape Liberty twice now in recent years, can't say that I recall seeing any charging stations in the area near the port. I think the on-site long-term parking garage has charging stations on some of the levels, but I wasn't able to confirm that on their web site. May want to call them and confirm.

If they do have charging stations, I doubt they'd be FAST type. Since it's a long-term garage, no real need for super-fast charging when the 240V or even 120V slow-charge type will be more than sufficient to charge and maintain.

If you are driving a Tesla, there is a 250kW Supercharger in Elizabeth, NJ approx 11 miles away.  There is also a 75kW Supercharger in a parking garage approximately 8 miles away.  I would choose the 250kW charger for the faster charging speeds.  If you are planning to park in long-term lot, I would recommend charging the vehicle to 70%-80% prior.  Turn off Sentry Mode so that it will not eat up battery while you are away.  This should minimize "phantom drain".