On A Happier Note.......

Ours is on the Oasis from Bayonne NJ in September, their Test Cruise isn't until August 22nd. So for now can't anything except wait to read or receive notification if its a go or no go. Anyone currently in the same situation on that ship or another that's been paid in full for and waiting ?

2 hours ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

I am excited that our cruise is now only 32 days away!!!  We are all checked in and ready to go. No, I have not started packing yet, actually I have in my mind. lol It's been 17 months since our last cruise and we are EXCITED!!!

Anyone else have a cruise next month?

Im 32 days away too.  Are you on the Odyssey?  I can't wait to see the new ship!

3 hours ago, steverk said:

In 10 days!

This will actually be my second cruise this year as I've sailed Celebrity Millennium in June.

My co-workers think I'm addicted.  They're wrong!  I only have 11 more cruises scheduled in the next 18 months.

That is NOT an addiction!! An addiction is if you have 12 more cruises scheduled in the next 18 months

My next cruise is Sept.  But since it is out of Southampton it is too "iffy" still.   Hoping .  If not, the next one is December B2B.    So happy it is getting closer.  In Sept. it will be 21 months since I cruised.  But have 10 scheduled thru next year.

Missed it by that >< much.

We were scheduled for Allure on Aug 1, and they cancelled until Aug 8.  ?

Now we're 129 days away until Harmony (the first of 3 straight on HotS).

Once we board, it will have been 3 YEARS since our last cruise.  

10 hours ago, MicDay said:

37 days to go!!!  

Alaska out of Seattle on Ovation 

First time in Seattle

First time on Ovation

First time going to Alaska

SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!?

Same everything for me as you, but my Alaska trip is May 2022!

19 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

Yes! Will be our first time on Symphony! Are you checked in? We did so on Sunday. I wish I knew at what capacity the ship will cruise with? Doesn't really matter, just curious though ?

Yes, we checked in as soon as it became available to grab the earliest checkin time.  You’ll love Symphony, we’ve only been on her once before but she’s our favorite ship!

Hello. My name is Brian and I’m a Cruisaholic.?

15 booked in the next nine months…six paid in full…all but two are Royal leaving from Bayonne. Two in Sept b2b, two in Oct b2b, two in Nov b2b…etc. 

I don’t think it’s an addiction…it’s a gift. I consider myself lucky to be able to do it and can’t wait to get back on board. I hope confidence in cruising continues to grow as more and more successful cruises are completed. Can’t wait!

3 hours ago, BrianB said:

Hello. My name is Brian and I’m a Cruisaholic.?

15 booked in the next nine months…six paid in full…all but two are Royal leaving from Bayonne. Two in Sept b2b, two in Oct b2b, two in Nov b2b…etc. 

I don’t think it’s an addiction…it’s a gift. I consider myself lucky to be able to do it and can’t wait to get back on board. I hope confidence in cruising continues to grow as more and more successful cruises are completed. Can’t wait!

Wow!! That's awesome. Maybe once we retire we will be able to do that as well. 

5 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

Yes! Will be our first time on Symphony! Are you checked in? We did so on Sunday. I wish I knew at what capacity the ship will cruise with? Doesn't really matter, just curious though ?

I'm sure that by October the capacity will be higher than August. On Allures first sailing on Aug 8, the cruise director said that capacity is at 2,000

@LovetoCruise87 I think capacity might be the same or 50% in Oct. At least I hope I get to experience oasis class at reduced capacity. I unfortunately think a lot of people will be cancelling. So far on the freedom sailing capacity has hover around the same 35%. This is a happy note thread so I am not going to bring it down. All will be wonderful for whomever is sailing soon. I am told I can check in for my cruise on the 2nd so...woot woot!!

19 hours ago, HS99 said:

For those who have already checked in - are you able to check-in and choose time slot without submitting passport info? 

Or submit current passport info and edit it later?

I was able to choose our "check in/wellness check time" separate from uploading our passport/regular check in