Freedom of the Seas 4 Night Cruise compass

Does anyone have a recent set of cruise compasses from the 4 Night Freedom sailings?  Trying to get a handle of which entertainment and included dining needs reservations,  currently my app is still working on the fun.  I know things are subject to change, but we have a medium size group and want to be prepared to make reservations in the app on the ship, if we cannot make them earlier. 

we have early dining for dinner, so that is set but just trying to be proactive.  Thanks in advance.

I was able to see in the 3 night one here on the site that some venues said RP and some said RR,but even that seemed to change by day and time.

30 minutes ago, Jill said:

If no one has it here, go to Facebook and join one of the 4 night groups and ask someone on an upcoming cruise to get it for you

My only problem with that is that I am on an upcoming cruise, but due to security reasons I don’t talk about things like that until I get back ? I’ll keep holding out on hope!

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

@Reigert2008 It is my understanding that all reservations must be made on the ship for current sailings. You buy items in CP but actual reservations must be made on the ship at guest services or through the app.

Right, we’ll have to make the reservations once on the ship for things like the Windjammer and entertainment. I’m just trying to get an idea of what the options could be so that when our party boards we can quickly reserve everything and already have a list that one person (like myself)  an quickly work off of.  

if it was just my wife and I, we’d be able to “go with the flow” and change things up as needed, but with our party of 7 we’d like to have some idea of the daily schedule to plan accordingly.

Admittedly, what I’m trying to do may not come across as being explained well in an online forum. Basically if I could see the 4 day cruise compass I could give the group a general idea so that on day 1 were not standing around wasting time. It’s already a short trip and every minute counts.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DunwoodyDad said:

I’m on this cruise in December but the sequence of days is different (sea, Nass, cc). Interesting that they move them around I guess to manage / limit ships at CC. 

that's what it is. Our Sea day was originally Day 2 with Perfect Day on Day 4, but the CDC limits it to one ship at the private island at a time, so they swapped the days.  We were also the only ship in Nassau, so everything was really quiet.

We were told that there were 1600 passengers on the ship for this sailing.