Invoices for my two cabins

Hi there. First time sailing with Royal. Our previous two times we’ve gone on Carnival ships. Sorry if I’m overlooking this info, but I can’t find the invoice for my cabins. I have my reservation numbers but when I go to my details it just tells me it’s too early to check in (I know that ?) and my cabin number. I just want to see the total with port fees, gratuity, etc.. so I can look to see if the price goes down.  On the Carnival website I could always see this info. Not sure if I’m overlooking something. I received an email with confirmation of our deposit and reservation number. No invoice in spam or junk folder. Please help. And be gentle if I’ve made a stupid mistake ?. TIA ?

Have not seen that information on the Royal website. Always had to look in my emails for the cruise receipt. If you purchase a shore excursion you can see the price you paid in the Cruise Planner under the Calendar. Scroll down to the specific date of the excursion and click on the item. It will show what you paid and you can divide that by the number of people.